The NHL schedule on Saturday includes a showdown between the Florida Panthers (46-15-6) and the New Jersey Devils (24-38-5), starting at 12:30 PM ET at Prudential Center. The Panthers are first (with 98 points) and the Devils 15th (53 points) in the Eastern Conference.
How to Watch New Jersey vs. Florida
- Game Day: Saturday, April 2, 2022
- Game Time: 12:30 PM ET
- TV: NHL Network
- Arena: Prudential Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Florida vs. New Jersey
Florida and New Jersey Stats
- On average, the Panthers post 4.1 goals in a game (first in league), and the Devils concede 3.6 (29th).
- The Devils are scoring 3.0 goals per game (17th in NHL), and the Panthers are conceding 2.8 (11th).
- Florida is first in the league in terms of goal differential, at +81.
- New Jersey’s goal differential is -42 on the season (24th in the league).
- The Panthers have scored 50 power-play goals (successful on 23.1% of opportunities), and the Devils have conceded 33 goals while short-handed (killing off 80.9% of penalties).
- The Panthers have conceded 42 goals while short-handed (killing off 80.1% of penalties), and the Devils have scored 33 power-play goals (successful on 17.5% of opportunities).
New Jersey Impact Players
- Jesper Bratt drives the offense for New Jersey with 65 points (1.0 per game), with 22 goals and 43 assists in 62 games (playing 17:22 per game).
- Jack Hughes has helped lead the offense for New Jersey this season with 25 goals and 30 assists.
- Nico Hischier has posted 18 goals on the season, adding 30 assists.
- Mackenzie Blackwood has 593 saves while allowing 70 goals (3.3 goals against average) with an .894 save percentage (46th in the league).
Pavel Zacha: Day To Day (Upper-body),
Andreas Johnsson: Day To Day (Illness),
Mackenzie Blackwood: Out (Left Heel),
Jonathan Bernier: Out For Season (Hip),
Andrew Hammond: Out (Lower Body)
Florida Impact Players
- One of Florida’s top offensive players this season is Jonathan Huberdeau, who has scored 94 points in 67 games (23 goals and 71 assists).
- Aleksander Barkov Jr. has racked up 68 points (1.3 per game), scoring 31 goals and adding 37 assists.
- Sam Reinhart has 24 goals and 41 assists for Florida.
- In 44 games, Sergei Bobrovsky has conceded 109 goals (2.55 goals against average) and has racked up 1195 saves.
Aaron Ekblad: Out (Lower-body),
Noel Acciari: Out (Upper Body),
Markus Nutivaara: Out (Undisclosed),
Anton Lundell: Day To Day (Lower Body),
Patric Hornqvist: Out (Undisclosed),
Jonas Johansson: Out (COVID-19)
Regional restrictions apply.
How To Watch
Florida Panthers at New Jersey Devils
TV CHANNEL: NHL Network
Live Stream: FUBOTV
(Sign up now for a free trial.)
Sports Illustrated may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website.