Donald Trump will be a part of Holyfield vs. Belfort PPV

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on pocket
Pocket
Share on whatsapp
WhatsApp
Donald Trump will be a part of Holyfield vs. Belfort PPV

Yes, you read the headline correctly.

Former U.S. President Donald Trump is going to be part of the circus that is the Evander Holyfield vs. Vitor Belfort/Anderson Silva vs. Tito Ortiz Triller pay-per-view on Saturday, September 11th.

Trump won’t be on the main broadcast, but for those who want to pay $50 to watch the Triller event, there’s an alternative feed that will feature special commentary from both Trump and his son Donald Trump Jr.

“I love great fighters and great fights. I look forward to seeing both this Saturday night and sharing my thoughts ringside. You won’t want to miss this special event,” said Trump in the official press release.

Both Trump and Trump Jr will be in-person at the Hard Rock Casino in Hollywood, FL. Previously this was going to be Oscar De La Hoya against the former UFC champion, but De La Hoya tested positive for COVID-19 and in stepped the 58-year-old Holyfield. California did not entertain the idea of licensing Holyfield to compete in a professional bout, but you better believe Florida said yes.

The actual broadcast will feature former HBO Boxing voice Jim Lampley and Shawn Porter on commentary.

There’s nothing really more to add, is there?

Read More

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on pocket
Pocket
Share on whatsapp
WhatsApp

Never miss any important news. Subscribe to our newsletter.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Receive the latest news

Subscribe To Our Weekly Newsletter

Get notified about new articles